Discover why Asheville has been called one of the 10 Most Surprisingly Vibrant Food Cities in America by Livability.com by taking part in Asheville's Small Plate Crawl. From February 26-28, 2013, chefs at 25 restaurants will be showing off their talent by serving $3 to $8 portions of their best gourmet cuisine. This is a great opportunity to get involved with Asheville's thriving local food movement - all of the restaurants are locally owned and many feature food from local farms.
Here's a step-by-step guide to making the most of Asheville's Small Plate Crawl:
2. Call Carolina Mornings and speak with a Vacation Planner to reserve an Asheville cabin that will be perfectly suited to your group's needs.
3. Visit Asheville Independent Restaurant's Small Plate Crawl website to print the AIRpass, which you'll need to qualify for post-event prizes.
4. Spend Tuesday, February 26th through Thursday, February 28th participating in the Small Plate Crawl by eating at the following restaurants:
5. When your group is visiting any of the above establishments, feel free to share a small plate - if anyone in a group purchases a plate, everyone in the group gets their AIRpass validated.
6. Leave your AIRpass at the last restaurant you visit and it will be entered into the AIR raffle. Winners are notified by email.
8. Note that three of the participating restaurants are well situated for planning a Biltmore Estate day: Neo Cantina, which is in Biltmore Village, as well as Bistro and Cedric's Tavern, both of which are part of the Biltmore Estate grounds. When making arrangements for your vacation rental cabin with Carolina Mornings, ask your Vacation Planner about adding Biltmore Tickets to your reservation - you can even arrange to have the tickets waiting for you at your cabin when you arrive in Asheville!
a long soak in a private hot tub at the end of the day? Then luxuriate in a good night's sleep before making the restaurant rounds again the next day! Staying at one of Carolina Mornings' North Carolina cabin rentals gives you a comfortable space where your whole group can stay under one roof. Make memories by the fireplace, shoot a game of pool, or just kick back and watch a funny movie together. Everyone will be asking if you can make the Small Plate Crawl a family tradition!
Featuring monthly specials, pet-friendly options, and discount vacation packages, Carolina Mornings is the premiere provider of Asheville mountain cabin rentals. Call Carolina Mornings today to reserve your North Carolina cabin rental!