All contents of the Carolina Mornings: Discover Asheville blog (http://carolinamornings
1) The Carolina Mornings blog is an informal means of communication to members and visitors of our site. Individual authors are chosen by Carolina Mornings. Authors are encouraged to write about topics related to Asheville, traveling, vacationing and other topics Carolina Mornings finds suitable.
Carolina Mornings does not take responsibility for comments or claims made by authors within the blogs, and does not exert any editorial control over the postings. The opinions expressed by the Carolina Mornings bloggers and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of Carolina Mornings or any employee thereof. Carolina Mornings is not responsible for the accuracy of any of the information supplied by their bloggers.
2) Bloggers for Carolina Mornings are prohibited from using the blog for attacks on the company, supervisor, managers, co-workers, the company's products and services, customers or competitors. All Carolina Mornings bloggers must comply with company policies to protect trade secrets and confidential information. Bloggers are prohibited from disclosing 'insider information', trade secrets or proprietary information.
3) Reproduction, copying, or redistribution of materials on the Carolina Mornings blog for commercial purposes is prohibited without the express written permission of Carolina Mornings, or without giving credit to the blog and company. To obtain permission to copy portions of this blog, please send email to email@example.com and provide the following information in the body of the email:
• the content you wish to use;
• where, when and how it will be used (for example, a seminar, newsletter or news article);
• where and how copies will be distributed and to what audience;
• how many copies will be produced and distributed;
• what other materials will be associated with the Carolina Mornings content; and
• your name, title, company, address, email address and phone number.
We will evaluate and respond to your request as soon as possible. Carolina Mornings reserves the right to refuse permission to copy, distribute, broadcast, or publish any of its copyrighted material, including text and images on our blog.
4) "Carolina Mornings," "CM" and other related marks are service marks of Carolina Mornings and are protected by law. They may be used publicly only with permission from Carolina Mornings. Fair use of the service marks requires proper acknowledgment. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
5) Links may appear on the blog that may be used to link to other blog(s) or websites. These links are provided solely as a courtesy to our blog visitors. Carolina Mornings has no control over the linked sites or the materials, information, goods or services available or contained on these linked sites. Carolina Mornings is not responsible for and does not endorse or warrant in any way any materials, information, goods or services available through such linked sites or any privacy or other practices of such sites. If you decide to access any of the linked sites, you do so entirely at your own risk. Carolina Mornings reserves the right to terminate any link at any time.
6) By using the Carolina Mornings' Blog you agree not to interrupt, or attempt to interrupt, the operation of the blog in any way. Unauthorized use or modification of any information stored on the blog may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution under Federal, State and local law. You may not use the blog for anything other than a lawful and legitimate purpose. You agree not to use the blog to carry out any unauthorized alteration of any data or information on the blog or to conduct any activity that infringes on the copyright, patent, trademark, service mark or other rights of any person or entity. You shall not restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying any service conducted on the blog. We reserve the right to limit or deny your access to the blog or take other appropriate action if you violate any provision of these Terms and Conditions of Use or if you conduct any activity that violates the rights of any person or entity, or which we in our sole discretion deem unlawful, offensive, threatening, abusive or potentially harmful or malicious.
7) Carolina Mornings reserves the right to revise this Disclaimer at any time by updating this posting. Your continued use of the blog constitutes your agreement to comply with such revisions, so you should visit this page from time to time.
8) Communications made through the blog's e-mail and messaging system shall in no way be deemed to constitute legal notice to Carolina Mornings or any of its employees, agents or representatives, such as where notice to Carolina Mornings is required by contract, or any federal, state or local laws, rules or regulations.
9) Carolina Mornings expressly disclaims all liability for any viruses or other contamination of your computer system or other device used to access this blog as a result of your use of this blog, and expressly disclaims all liability for actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the contents of this blog.
10) The contents/images/information sourced from external sources are given due credit wherever possible/necessary. Names, Logos and other proprietary information quoted in this blog are property of respective companies/owners and are mentioned here for reference and promotion purposes only.
If you have any copyright related issues with any of the contents in this blog please drop a comment/mail (with all necessary evidence as applicable). Such concerns will be addressed with all due considerations at Carolina Mornings earliest convenience.
11) Please use your discretion before taking any decisions based on the information in this blog. Carolina Mornings will not compensate you in any way whatsoever if you ever happen to suffer a loss/inconvenience/damage because of/while making use of information in this blog.
12) Blog authors may keep updating old posts on a regular basis and are not bound to explicitly state all corrections made. Regular visitors/email subscribers are likely to miss these updates.
13) Carolina Mornings values your thoughtful opinions and encourages you to add comments to our blog discussions. However, we reserve the right to edit comments for clarity and factual information and may even delete off-topic or profane comments. We reserve the right to delete any comments made to the Carolina Mornings blog.Please contact us for questions or concerns.