May 25, 2010

365 Things To Do In Asheville!

Tree Tops and Mountain Views In Asheville, NCImage by Carolina Mornings via Flickr
Starting June 1st, I will be starting my year long crusade at posting 365 things to do in Asheville on our new Facebook Page. Each day, I will post a new special spot, restaurant, attraction in the Asheville area. I am asking for suggestions -please feel free to use the Discussion tab on our Facebook page as a venue to communicate.  I am looking forward to my new venture and invite all of my friends, neighbors, colleagues and visitors, past and present to help me in this endeavor! My biggest immediate concern is "what shall be the 1st post on June 1, 2010"?  Should it be The Biltmore? The Blue Ridge Parkway?  My favorite hike? restaurant?
Looking forward to an exciting year of exploration!

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: