April 16, 2008

Asheville Poll

UPDATE: Some folks over at BlogAsheville have expressed discontent with the poll choices. This was a quickie Hot or Not? #1, more will follow. Please, comment with ideas for #2 and I will definitely use them!!


Asheville Spots: Hot or Not?


I've created a small poll, just for fun, to gather responses about local Asheville spots. If you live in Asheville or have visited before, feel free to give your opinion on quintessential Asheville downtown and Biltmore Estate stuff! Did you love it, hate it, just think it was overrated? Let it out...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about having different themes for the polls? Local restaurants would be a good one (I'd love to find out if I'm really the only person in the area who doesn't like Salsas).

Kelly said...

that's a fantastic idea! and don't worry, i don't like salsa's either, so you're not alone!

Anonymous said...

my husband loves salsa's....i never want to go there. it just doesn't do anything for me!